Patient Coordinator - Private Healthcare - Leeds
The Patient Coordinators main responsibility is to deliver the highest level of service and productivity at all times. The coordinator will manage patients through their journey with the client face to face and via the telephone or email.
The client is seeking candidates to make the whole process of the highest quality of service to patients and in accordance with the clients policies and procedures.
The client is a nationwide established business entity that is renowned for their customer excellence and practices within the private sector.
The Patient Coordinator main responsibility is to deliver the highest level of service and productivity at all times. The PC will manage patients through their journey with the client face to face and via the telephone or email. The whole process must be to the highest quality of service to patients and in accordance with the clients policies and procedures as well as all relevant legislation.
- Targeted specific to patient outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Ensure that the client is the patient's preferred choice for their cosmetic surgery procedure.
- The PC must ensure that every new opportunity is maximised within an optimum time frame.
- The PC must ensure that the Surgeon's consultation and theatre time effectively utilised.
- Delivering exceptional service and patient experience.
- Ability to spot an opportunity.
- Gaining commitment.
- Tight management of each step of the Patient's journey.
- Strict and accurate administrative responsibilities.
- Disciplined database management.
- Working towards deadlines.
- Achieving targets.
The candidates profile would either be established in a private clinic as a patient coordinator that would have dealt with cosmetic surgery or alternatively have experience within a luxury/beauty retail setting that requires a great deal of emotional intelligence combined with a knack of sales.
The job offer will be a permanent salary of £18,000.00K up to £21,000.00K with an OTE of £40,000.00K, a breakdown of this will be provided for successful applicants.