Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you considering a career in recruitment? This can be a highly rewarding industry to work in with a basic salary of £20k and OTE of £35k, flexible working, fabulous offices with free parking and a great team behind you.
We are a Search and Recruitment firm based in Chelmsford, Essex. We are unique and striving to be outstanding and we are nearly there for many different reasons.
We are different because we:
1) Focus on strong candidate care
2) Promote flexible working for employees, ensuring work/life balance & results
3) Are committed to supporting the government's initiative to increase the representation of females in senior leadership roles.
4) Work on a project basis for 80% of our roles no matter what type of recruitment campaign
5) Generate excellent relationships with clients because we get it right first time
6) We are new, exciting and we are absolute professionals
We work with Essex and London based firms recruiting mid to senior level candidates within Sales & Marketing, Customer Services, Finance and HR and do the majority of our work on a project base and on exclusive terms.
We now are looking for a business or marketing graduate who may have had 1 year's experience working in a B2B sales environment. We need you to identify new business opportunities and develop our retained & exclusive projects alongside the Managing Director. The purpose of the role is to grow our client base in Essex and London focusing on 40K+ roles within Customer Service, Finance, Sales and HR.
We are very conscious of the effects of social media and how this can promote new engagements and new opportunities so we need someone who has some knowledge of using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to be able to use these as alternative ways to generate leads. In short, you mustn't be afraid of trying different channels to achieve great sales success.
This person will be expected to research client recruitment activity, business / industry news and uncover leads and engage with prospect clients and win opportunities via a number of channels - social media, networking events, business development calls, client meetings and presentations with the MD - so you need to be presentable, able to communicate well and be confident.
- To market our brand via social media and be our brand ambassador at network meetings.
- To engage with leads via Linkedin - participating in LinkedIn group discussions, sending targeted Inmails with a robust following up system
- To deliver an outstanding, professional proposition of our services and continually promote our core values as a recruitment partner ( Listen, Advise and Place) to everyone we come in to contact with.
- To be accountable for the generation of leads and to build a pipeline of opportunities and future wins.
- To meet new clients, present and negotiate fees & our recruitment service
- To be accountable for all new business engagements and to win opportunities on a weekly basis.
- To work closely with our Talent and Sourcing Manager / Resourcer on each vacancy win to determine project plans and support on sourcing if the project needs.
- Report to the MD on any big opportunities that present themselves to discuss how we attack as a small business.
- Keep up to date with industry news / local business movements.
- Attend Essex or London based recruitment events that align with our core values or services
20K basic, £35k OTE plus benefits.
If you want to join us on this exciting journey of success and feel you can demonstrate your value to Skylight Search the Managing Director would like to hear from you.