Senior Digital Marketing Manager - London £35,000 - 45000
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - (Online Acquisition) London - £35,000-£45,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious digital marketing manager to join a growing digital consultancy who are renowned for their market leading web concepts and digital solutions. With an expanding portfolio of international brands, they are looking for a senior marketing professional to manage their fast-paced online acquisition and optimisation projects.
In this role, you will be working at the heart of marketing analytics and wider digital marketing operations with full access to the latest online tools, web technologies and digital platforms. This is absolutely a hands-on role so ideally, they would want you to have previous experience in ecommerce environments managing online strategies or experience with either PPC, Google Analytics, Native Ads or Paid social ads. You will play a crucial part in developing and testing online conversion strategies, Paid Ad campaigns and oversee the successful planning and execution of international digital projects.
**This role will involve heavy interaction with French, German, Spanish and Italian markets so fluency in these languages are extremely desirable however not compulsory**
Role and Responsibilities:
- Planning, Testing and Analysis of Successful Optimisation Campaigns
- Managing affiliates and identifying new areas of growth
- Managing marketing budgets with a focus on ROI.
- Managing all native, Paid, social campaign activity
- Working closely with wider teams/ dept. including Weekly reporting and suggestions of areas for optimisation improvement.
- Have experience/knowledge in digital marketing ideally with Google Analytics/PPC/Native/Paid social campaigns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage different projects.
- Ability to work in a multi-lingual environment
- Some hands-on experience working either Agency side or in-house
- Strong organisational and analytical skills strong proficiency with MS Excel
- *additional languages are desirable
Location: South West London
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 (depending on experience)
Excellent benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- 32 days' holidays (including bank holidays)
- Free gym access
Please apply today as we are actively reviewing applications -
Online Marketing Manager - Online Acquisition - Digital Marketing Manager- PPC-Native-Paid -Social ads-Online Campaigns - ecommerce- E-marketing - Excel - AdWords - Marketing Manager- Senior Marketing Executive - Online Marketing - French Speaking - German Speaking - Spanish Speaking - Italian Speaking - French-Multi Lingual-BI-Lingual- Mother Tongue- South West - South West London - London