ITN Mark Education would like to invite qualified Geography teachers to apply for our client school's permanent position to start in September. Immediate interviews available.
The school are ever improving and are hoping to appoint a teacher with strong classroom management skills, UK QTS or NQT status, a Geography specialist, and a teacher that can contribute to the ongoing improvements throughout the school.
The post is full time and will start on 4th September 2017. This is a permanent role.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold UK QTS or NQT status.
- Be a Geography specialist.
- Have a good sense of humour.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to commit to a full time and permanent job in September.
The school offer:
- A positive, supportive working environment.
- Regular CPD sessions.
- Career progression.
- Immediate interviews available.
- For teachers that are currently on supply but looking for a permanent job, the school are in a position to interview and start the right candidate immediately, securing pay throughout the Summer holidays.
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.