A fantasticEYFS Teacherrole at one of Plymouth's top Primary Schools is now available!
Are you highly motivated and strive to be outstanding?
Would working within a Primary School on the upward trajectory appeal to you?
An OFSTED 'good' Primary school is looking to appoint an inspired early years specialist teacher on a full time permanent basis to join their teaching team. The school has a strong ethos of community responsibility and is looking for someone with ambition and good knowledge of early years teaching.
This is a rewarding role on a permanent basis which will provide you the chance to work with an experienced team of practitioners, who will support and inspire you throughout your time there.
The successful applicant will be:
- Strong understanding of the Early Years Curriculum
- Able to uphold positive relationships with pupils, colleagues, parents and the local community
- Imaginative and inspiring with a goal to be outstanding
- Committed to the excellence and development of all pupils
- Willing to input into the school activates
Joining Randstad Education today you'll benefit from:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
If this Primary Teacher role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact either Nicky or Josh at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. All candidates who register with Randstad will need relevant teaching qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us:
Contact: Josh Ware Phone: Email:
Reference: Early Years Full Time Permanent