Resident Liaison Officer - External Refurbishment
Resident Liaison Officer
£24,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
Social Housing Refurbishment - Externals
Are you an experienced Resident Liaison Officer with excellent customer contact and care skills? Do you have proven organisation skills along with the determination to further your career in an exciting new position? If so, we may be able to help you!
Here at Knole Green we are working with a leading, Social Housing and Regeneration Group to find a successful and proactive Resident Liaison Officer to join their team in West London delivering Social Housing external refurbishment projects.
Scope of works includes external refurbishment to high-rise and low-rise tower blocks including brickwork and concrete repairs, window replacements, door renewal, roofing, internal and external decorations to communal areas.
It will be your responsibility to develop positive relationships with residents of social housing in order to provide information and support during refurbishment, maintenance and major works programmes. You will prevent and limit dissatisfaction, resolve complaints and queries quickly and efficiently. This scheme is based in the public sector and previous experience working on social housing projects in a similar role is essential.
- Pre entry visits and company inductions
- Collect tenancy agreement/approval forms
- Visiting tenants in their homes and to advise them on when and what work is being carried out
- Act as the main point of contact and deal with any problems/queries that tenant may have
- Contacting neighbourhood housing associations and establishing working relations with them
- Visiting empty houses that are being refurbished with potential tenants and advising them on completion dates
- Attending and chairing tenant forum meetings to advise tenants of works being carried out
- Monitor customer complaints and resolve any potential issues
- Monitor customer satisfaction
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the group's success.
This is a full time permanent role with an excellent salary of between £24,000 - £28,000 (dependant on experience) + Benefits.
For your chance of securing this fantastic role of Resident Liaison Officer please send us your CV or give us a call!
At Knole Green we're on the lookout for talented people...
Engineering and construction is big business in the UK and time is most definitely money. Time spent looking for employment can be frustrating but Knole Green Recruitment Consultants are on hand with a practical solution.
Whether you're a gas technician or a project manager, we want to find you a role that not only matches your skills but helps you with your career progression and sets you on your way to fulfilling your ambitions. Knole Green Recruitment has the skills you need to get the job done.
Contact us on