Nursery Manager Job In Leeds/Bradford Area
We are recruiting for a fantastic Nursery Manager job in the Leeds/Bradford area to manage a busy, successful nursery in accordance with the business and OFSTED guidelines.
The Nursery Manager will be responsible the day to day running of the nursery, and ensuring the provision of a high quality of care for the children.
Main responsibilities include:
- day to day management of the nursery
- Ensure provision of high quality of care for the children in the nursery, providing a variety of developmental/learning experiences in a safe, secure and caring environment
- development and implementation of nursery policies and procedures
- promotion and marketing of the nursery to grow and retain children numbers
- Recruitment, development and management of staff within the nursery
- Management of nursery budgets
- Manage relationships with parents, external agencies and regulatory bodies
Candidates should have a minimum Level 3 Childcare qualification or above, and a good knowledge of EYFS, Child protection, and OFSTED Standards. They should also have experience of managing within a nursery setting, good organisational and communication skills, and strong people management skills.
This is a full-time, permanent Nursery Manager role, offering an excellent salary and benefits.