Digital Marketing Manager - London - FinTech - Apply ASAP!
My client is a leading FinTech firm who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to join their marketing team based in London. Our client is a leading provider of prepaid and credit corporate payment solutions for businesses across Europe, operating across a range of business sectors including travel, rewards, and incentives, media and production. Our client's extensive portfolio of payments solutions helps maximise profitability and reduce cost by transforming how companies manage payments to suppliers, employees, and customers.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with experience of the latest digital techniques to join their marketing team.
Duties will include:
- Leading projects from briefing through to final delivery
- Delivering digital marketing consultancy to clients and colleagues
- Assist revenue growth around products and services offered
- Managing and mentoring internal and external colleagues
- Meeting stakeholder expectations to deliver successful projects
- Working on a varied mix of B2B clients and projects
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem-solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- At least 4 years of B2B / tech marketing experience
- Broad range of Digital Marketing experience; encompassing content creation, multi-channel activation and campaign management
- Creating long and short form copy across social, web and email
- Ability to analyse and act upon trends in audience engagement
- Hands-on experience running projects such as:
*Web user journey strategy
*Programmatic/social advertising campaigns
*Messaging and value proposition development
*B2B organic social media programmes
*Social listening/insight projects
*Demand generation content marketing programmes
*Email marketing/nurture programmes
Preferable skills for this role would be:
- Good sense of humour :)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to work for a truly innovative multi-award-winning FinTech Company that is being described as "one of the most disruptive FinTech companies in the market".
Salary is based on experience ranging between £40 - £45k - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Digital Marketing Manager job filled with the right person
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!
Keywords: FinTech, Finance, Banking, Payments, Card, Business to Business, B2B, Technology Marketing, Digital Marketing, Encompassing Content Creation, Multi-channel Activation, Campaign Management, Long Form Copy, Short Form Copy, Audience Engagement, Marketing Programmes, Social Media Programmes, Proposition Development, Social Listening, Insight Projects, Email Marketing, User Journey Strategy, Digital Marketing Manager, London, City, London Bridge.