Electrical Maintenance Engineer
My client has 40 years experience in the construction and building services industry, specialising in high specification residential and traditional build properties.
They currently require an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to cover their residential contracts in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and North London.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of a variety of plant types including AHUS, FCUS, electrical distribution and lighting systems.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be required to:
· Carry out planned and reactive maintenance as instructed by the Help desk
· Carry out fault finding, test, repair and preventative maintenance of electrical building services equipment
· Ensure engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operation effectiveness and reliability of electrical systems and equipment
· Liaising with clients and be the face of the maintenance department
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you are required to have the following qualifications and experience:
· City & Guilds 236/0 & 2330 Electrical Installation/Maintenance or equivalent
· City & Guilds 2391
· 17th Edition IEE
· Part P is preferable but not essential
· Good customer service skills
Salary and benefits is dependant on experience but typically include:
· Competitive salary
If you are interested in this role please apply, or you are keen on a position within the Maintenance industry, please call Liam at Interaction Recruitment on or email