Graduate Management Consultant
Graduate Management Consultant - Graduate Scheme
£25K-£27K + Excellent Benefits
London Bridge, Central London
The company: Clarasys
Clarasys are a fast growing management consultancy firm operating in the heart of central London. They serve a range of clients from not for profit organisations to multinational corporations. Clarasys pride themselves on an agile and entrepreneurial approach to project delivery. This flexible approach leaves long lasting changes to businesses in area's such as business analysis, business optimisation, project delivery and change management. They have experience in industries ranging from financial services, charity, banking, events and media.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Complete a 3 month training programme
- Effectively deal with complex information to improve businesses'
- Build strong long lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Work to tight deadlines in order to achieve project goals
- Complete a 6 week pro bono project upon joining
- Other ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a 2.1 degree or above from a Top University with a strong academic record
- Be a natural problem solver who thrives in a challenging environment
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a team
- A passion and drive to continually learn and develop
- Have excellent communication skills on all levels
- Be highly organised
- Have an analytical mindset
All applicants must be available for the assessment centres on Monday 4th- Wednesday 6th of September 2017. The role will commence on the 23rd October 2017, therefore all applicants must ensure they are available on those dates.
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate to apply.
Talent consultant - Graduates