Registered manager - Full time position - "Outstanding" rated CQC provider - £33k
Your new company
An excellent provider of care for adults with varying needs including Learning difficulties, Mental health, Substance abuse, Autism and other complex needs. They have a number of Supported living services throughout Gloucestershire and Wiltshire and provide an excellent standard of care and support. The company recently achieved "Outstanding" with CQC.
Your new role
The job is to work as a Service manager for 6 supported living services in the Swindon area, you will be responsible for the safe and effective running of the services and ensuring that the quality of care provided is second to none. You will manage 20 - 30 support staff within the services working roughly 60% of the time in the services and the other 40% from the office based in Cheltenham. The settings have a good staffing level with a low turnover, with the previous manager doing an excellent job there is not a job that will require you to fire fight and turn around struggling settings!
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have experience of managing services for adults with Learning difficulties and complex needs either in a residential or supported living service. Hold an NVQ level 5, RMA or equivalent and hold a full driving licence. We are looking for someone who shows real passion for the job they do, a desire to always be improving services as well as someone who doesn't mind being hands on with the settings.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £33k a year, the chance to work with a growing provider who have exciting expansion plans, the potential to be registered with CQC if this is desired, a discretionary bonus after a years service, free parking at the office, the chance to become a partner in the business as it is an LLP and the ability to work in a provider that has been rated as "Outstanding" by CQC.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.