Bid Writer / Manager
BID WRITER, PORTSMOUTH, KEY ROLE IN GROWING COMPANY
If you are a Bid Writer looking for a new challenge in a growing business, this role may be for you...
I am working with a business who have an impressive growth plan and are looking to recruit a bid writer that could have a big impact on the outcome of the bids . As a key member of the bid team you will write and develop customer-focused bids. The right candidate for the role will have strong written English with excellent attention to detail, as well as experience within creative FM or construction bid writing.
- Organise and plan the production of tenders for maintenance contracts -- reviewing tender documents, establish client requirements, allocate responsibilities, and track the progress of the deliverables to ensure tenders are delivered /uploaded on-time
- Produce high quality written responses - liaising with operations, business development and estimating colleagues to obtain information and support your answers where required.
- Work closely with the Estimators to understand the pricing / costing requirements to ensure written responses correlate to the priced solution
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven ability to work with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience in a similar technical, operational, or business development role
- refurbishment projects or building maintenance sector
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER
- a chance to be part of a growing business at a crucial point of their growth plan
- a great local company and team to work alongside
- a competitive salary and package
Please get in touch at for more information. Thank you.