Monday to Friday – 09:00 – 17:00
Xercise4Less are now recruiting for an FP&A Analyst to join our Commercial and Planning Team. Our Commercial and Planning Team, play a key role in the growth of our business as they report on business performance, provide the data to analyse, improve and streamline processes across the estate. In this FP&A Analyst role, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying drivers of business performance and improving understanding and transparency in reporting.
- Providing monthly reporting on performance against budget/forecast, identifying key drivers and flagging any underlying opportunities/issues.
- Developing and implementing weekly and monthly reporting to management.
- Working with finance and other teams to get in depth analysis.
- Developing and improving the budgeting model.
- Completing monthly reporting on the re forecast.
- Assisting on business projects.
- Working closely with BI on data and requirements.
You will have:
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualification or working towards this.
- Previous FP&A experience.
- Advanced Excel ideally with experience of financial modelling.
- Knowledge of Macros, SQL Database and Queries.
- A hands-on approach with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, written and verbal.
Why work for Xercise4Less:
- We're a unique brand.
- We're growing fast and have been named in The Sunday Times Fastest Growing Companies list for 3 years running!
- You will work in a fast paced, exciting and innovative environment.
- You will have fun at work.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Voluntary benefits i.e. free mobile phone insurance and breakdown cover.
- Access to discounts at hundreds of global brands through Perkbox.
- Free gym membership.
- Free onsite parking.