EYFS Class Teacher, Hammersmith
We are currently seeking a Primary Teacher to work with a Reception Class at a lovely School located in Tower Hamlets. This full time position is due to commence ASAP and will continue until the end of the Academic Year.
This popular two form entry school in West London is seeking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teacher for a Reception Class teacher position to commence in September on a full time, permanent basis.
- Good student behaviour across the school and a culture of high expectations for all
- Excellent CPD opportunities for newly qualified and experienced staff
- Accessible location on overground lines as well as bus routes
- Purpose-built indoor and outdoor free-flow Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) areas
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- Relevant Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teaching experience
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
To be eligible for this position you will have a recognised teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education or PGCE) and hold QTS (or be eligible to apply for this). In addition, relevant Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teaching experience, within the Reception teaching environment, is essential. Two references will be sought prior to interview.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.