A popular and well established food production company are looking for a Quality Controller to join their team to ensure all products are packed to meet customer specifications and that all requirements are adhered to during day to day operations of the business.
Your main duties and responsibilities -
* Responsible for quality checks and tests on all incoming products and compiling QC reports
* Communicating all quality issues to relevant departments
* Entering all information onto daily stock sheets
* Monitoring the quality of finished products
* Responsible for completing with accuracy all required legal documentation on a daily basis
* To perform any other QC associated task when requested to meet the needs of the business
* You will be responsible for reporting all accidents and near misses within the business
Hours are Monday to Friday with weekends on a rota basis.
Transport is essential due to location.
QC and Pack house experience is advantageous.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer