Legal Cashier 6 months FTC
We are currently recruiting for a Client Account Cashier/Legal Cashierwithin the Finance team of this leading Manchester law firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing account transactions and consulting with clients, law firms and the business on financial concerns.
A leading international law firm with offices worldwide and the UK. They employ over 1200
Processing accounts transactions in accordance with SAR
Inputting client payments and obtaining appropriate authorisation in advance of deadlines
Processing daily cheque run
Consulting with clients, law firms and internal colleagues on financial concerns
Investigating incoming payments
Banking of client/office cheques - to ensure that all banking is done daily as directed
Dealing with remittance advices
Reviewing and actioning all emails in the client account in box
General financial, legal and clerical administration
What we are looking for:-
- Ideally previous legal cashier experience
- Basic knowledge of finance processes.
- Intermediate Excel skills and a good working knowledge of other MS packages.
- A proactive, forward thinking approach with the ability to use own initiative.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in work produced.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
What we offer in return;
In return we offer a positive and inviting work environment with the opportunity to develop your career with a leading, international law firm