Estimator/Interior Designer for a Plymouth based Commercial and Educational interior specialists.
Your new company
You will be working with one of the countries leading commercial and educational interiors specialists, that offer everything from bespoke furniture through to complete premise refurbishment. This is a family run and family owned business with offices in both Plymouth and Andover.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the running and overseeing of the Estimating & Design Team responsible for educational and commercial furniture and refurbishment projects. This role includes
- Office-based product research/selection and estimate/tender preparation
- Liaising with suppliers, existing and new
- Liaising with field sales representatives to understand the detail of the clients' needs following the visit of the representative
- Distribution, management and monitoring of work to team members to ensure appropriate team output in compliance with prescribed timescales
- Providing inside support for on-site project managers, plus possible site visits
- Supporting the inside sales team on incoming sales enquiries at peak times
- Reporting to the Sales Director on all aspects of performance
What you'll need to succeed
The team leader will have a focused approach to producing accurate and comprehensive estimates and design schemes to defined timescales. You will be required to identifying and implement successful strategies to streamline systems. You will also be responsible for swift responses to customer needs and intelligent liaison with suppliers. A flair for interior design and space planning will be necessary.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary based on your experience is offered. You will be working within a close knit team and become part of a family owned and family run business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.