Our client, an exciting, growing business service company are currentl looking for a management accountant to join the business at an exciting time.
The main purpose of the role will be to take responsiblity for developing robust reporting frameworks and preparing, analysing and presenting financial management information across both businesses.
You will need to prepare financial management information from source data alongside analysing, challenging and interrogating stakeholders/ systems to understand variances to expectations and emerging trends. You will be responsible for the full management accountancy function, assisting in the preparation of budgets and forecasts, managing cash flow on a day to day basis, undertaking VAT reporting and other regulatory compliance activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preperation of reports for Board Meetings
- Preperation of reports for Shareholder Meetings
- Assisting in the budgeting & forecasting process
- Assisting with managing cash flow on a day to day level
- VAT reporting
- HMRC & Companies House regulatory compliance and company returns
- Assiting with statutory accounts for submission to the Company auditors
- Liaise with auditors during onsite fieldwork
- VAT accounting
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes, endorsing controls
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate will possess the follwoing skills and experierence:
Qualified or latter stage studier in CIMA / ACCA or ACA
Previous experience in a similar role
Our client is looking for an experienced management accountant who has the drive and passion to help drive the bsuiness foreard, if this sounds like you, please apply today.
Due to the high levels of applications we are experiencing at the moment we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates, if you have not had a response within 1 week of applying regretfully you have not been successful
Management Accountant - Kent - Accountancy and Finance