Are you a qualified assessor with experience delivering Manufacturing?
My client is looking for someone to deliver Manufacturing to offenders and ex-offenders.
- Fully understand the standards for the awards being delivered and assessed.
- Be able to assess written and oral communication as specified by the evidence required.
- To maintain a minimum caseload of 36 learners at all times and reach all standards required.
- Generate own starts through relationship building within the establishment
- Create monthly reviews for each learner on programme
- Work to 12 week completion timescale
- Create weekly tracker update showing detailed progress of offender learning
- Have effective planning and organisational skills to ensure deadlines and KPIs are met
- Liaise with the Regional Manager and Regional Internal Verifier (IV) as appropriate
- Prepare evidence for inspection by the IV/SV and meet with either party when required.
- Ensure the full embedding of all Equal Opportunities policies, Health & Safety and our confidentiality agreement requirements are complied with and that all candidates are given fair access to assessments.
- Ensure monthly enrolment and outcome profiles are achieved.
- To adopt safe working practices in line with current company procedures and to undertake appropriate training in Health and Safety.
- To maintain a high standard of customer care and to contribute towards the development of a culture of customer service excellence within the organisation.
- To contribute to the development of an honest, respectful and mutually supportive working environment.
- To undertake any other duties, as requested by the Chief Executive, Directors or Managers.
- D32, D33 or A1 (PTLS- desirable)
- Further academic development in the assessment field or equivalent Vocational Qualification.
- Ideally candidates should have knowledge of Offender Learning. (Previous experience of working with ex-offenders or
previous experience of working within a prison environment.)
Candidates must be prepared to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure and prison clearance checks, be flexible to work at multiple locations and working hours and must be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle.
If interested please email
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK