Commercial Property Manager - Real Estate - London
Commercial Property Manager - Our Client are a prestigious and well respected firm of Chartered Surveyors based in the heart of Central London with a mixed portfolio of mainly office and retail property are looking for a Commercial Property Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for the day to day management of a commercial property portfolio in Central London.
- Carrying out regular site visits and instructing contractors to the properties to handle maintenance issues and repairs.
- Responsible for drafting and setting service charge budgets with the Accounting team.
- Liaising with leaseholders and tenants including dealing with Landlord and Tenant disputes.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the properties and ensuring works are carried out in a cost effective manner.
- Responsible for the rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Responsible for ensuring all rent is collected on time.
- Responsible for handling any Health & Safety issues and carrying out risk assessments.
- Handling insurance schedules and any claims.
The Person: To apply, you MUST be a good 'hands on' Commercial Property Manager who is ideally MRICS qualified or QBE with the ability to work on your own initiative within the team. The ideal candidate must also be ambitious and have a strong desire to succeed. It is also preferred if someone has had experience with using a Property Management System like QUBE/Tramps/Yardi. This is an ideal opportunity for someone to work as part of a team and with a company that value and reward their staff, who invest in their people in relation to training and progression.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.