Transactional Finance Manager
Finance Operations Manager
Alexander Daniels have been exclusively engaged by a well-known multinational business in Warwickshire to recruit an assured Finance Operations Manager.
Due to continued success, the appointment of the Finance Operations will be critical to further facilitate further growth and development. In this senior role, the successful candidate will lead the transactional finance team including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash and Banking. The team will also be responsible for the control and maintenance of the relevant ledger systems, ensuring efficient and accurate processing.
The business is always looking at ways to be more efficient, so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to ensure all systems and reporting are fit for purpose, robust and efficient, driving implementing improvements and enhancements where necessary, imbedding best practice. As this is a new role, the business is really looking appointment someone that will grow with the business which represents a great opportunity for any individual to add value and influence the future shape of a large team.
- Line Management of the Finance team, covering recruitment, induction, performance review, performance management and setting and monitoring quality objectives, kpis and targets.
- Ensure the team operate as business partners to relevant trading groups - encouraging and developing relationships with other locations and key stakeholders.
- Drive efficiencies and increase controls within the Transactional Finance processes, researching and imbedding best practice and optimising the use of technology.
- Processing and reconciliations.
- Production of treasury pack to report and monitor key KPI's.
- Preparing annual budgets for relevant cost centres.
- Monitoring monthly expenditure versus budget. Investigating variances/identifying causes and taking appropriate action to address any overspends.
Ideally you will -
- Have strong financial management experience having operated in a similar position i.e. Cashing and Banking Manager, Shared Services Manager, Transactional Manager & Treasury Manager
- Be degree educated or possess a recognised accountancy qualification i.e. AAT, ACA, ACCA & CIMA
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work with initiative and able to work autonomously and as a team player
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure