Page Personnel are recruiting for a Management Accountant for a Not for Profit organisation based in York
A well known Not for Profit organisation are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to their established Finance team. They are ideally located within York and are known to be an excellent employer.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to work on a permanent basis within an established Finance team and reporting to the Financial Controller
Duties may include but are not limited to, producing the monthly management accounts, producing reports, variance analysis, preparing accruals and prepayments. producing budgets for budget holders, deal with any queries, preparing budgets and forecasts, forecasting,balance sheet reconciliations, and other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will:
- have produced Management Accounts ESSENTIAL
- have used Open Accounts DESIRABLE
- have worked within the Education sector DESIRABLE
- have excellent communication skills ESSENTIAL
- have previously held a similar position ESSENTIAL
- be able to work as part of a team DESIRABLE
£30,000- £35,000 + Management Accountant + Permanent position + York based + Not for Profit organisation