My client, a global technology company are currently recruiting a Facilities Assistant at their Central London office. The environment is friendly, funky but professional.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Provide coverage of reception area with a courteous, pleasant and professional presence, greeting and assisting all visitors.
- Manage the reception area, ensuring always tidy and professional at all times newspapers and magazines refreshed and fridge topped up on a daily basis.
- Conduct regular office inspections to ensure all aspects of the facilities management service delivery is functioning efficiently. All failures to be resolved positively in a timely manner
- Ensure meeting rooms are maintained to a professional appearance throughout the day
- Maintain general office equipment and consumables (such as stationery), replenish with adequate supplies
- Working with the Services Manager and Coordinator to carry out periodic reviews of sub-contractors to ensure a quality service is being provided to the client
- Ensuring office intranet site is kept up to date.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communicator
- Strong customer facing skills
- Willingness to question the status quo and challenge current thinking to ensure that the operational department is always delivering the best possible service to the client resulting in the best possible return for the company
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise customer needs
- Experience working in similar corporate environment
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, WE WILL ONLY CONTACT SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES.