We are seeking a Housekeeping Assistant for this Exclusive 5* Operation in surrey.
Located in stunning parkland and with a very manageable department, you will be working in a small team assisting with the housekeeping of the suited bedrooms and other guest areas of the House.
This really is a unique opportunity to be part of a very special operation, the hours of work are based on 35 hours per week from 7am - 2pm, 5 days out of 7 and with weekends covered on a rotational basis.
Key Criteria we are seeking:
- Impeccable attention to detail, ideally from a high quality 4 star hotel operation or 5 star hotel operation
- Good understanding of housekeeping in a hospitality operation with strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Can work on their own initiative without the need for supervision
- Enjoys working in a small friendly team
- Good level of English as there will be interaction with guests in the specified areas
- Takes pride in their own personal appearance
- Own transport will be essential due to the location, live in is NOT available
A good starting package is on offer and will be reviewed after successful probationary period.
If you are interested in applying please submit a recent CV and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.