Audit and Accounts Technician
Are you coming to the end of studying AAT or newly qualified looking to progress further with your qualifications with a desire to specialise in an Audit role?
My Client is a leading Firm of Chartered Accountants, looking for an ambitious Audit and Accounts Technician to join their already thriving team in their Winchester Office.
This fantastic opportunity would give the right candidate the chance to grow and develop within their Practice career, offering the chance to study further in a supportive company whilst learning new skills. You will be working closely with a varied Portfolio of clients across Hampshire and the surrounding area with genuine prospects of career progression within the Audit speciality.
- Carrying out Audit assignments, in house and on site with involvement from planning to completion
- Preparation of accounts from trial balance
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computations
- Previous Audit experience and/or technical Audit knowledge
- AAT part qualified or recently Qualified
- Experience working in an Accountancy Practice
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Audit Trainee, Audit Executive, Accounts Assistant, Audit Technician, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Semi-Senior, Audit Semi-Senior, Audit Associate, Audit Supervisor