Senior Sales Manager - Office Equipment
- Well-Established Office Equipment Firm
- Market Lading Status
- Globally Expanding Company
The Role: The new Senior Sales Manager will be selling into the primary and secondary education sector, talking to school Business Managers, Head Teachers and Governors. You will be offering well-priced volume colour printing solutions, setting up 3 year lease contracts and also managing two junior sales people. Full company and product training is on offer for the new Senior Sales Manager here.
The Company: With over half a century of excellence behind them and a highly experienced management team in support, our clients is number one in their sector and employs over 3,500 staff worldwide. They offer a range of high quality printers, copiers and duplicators with the fastest volume and most cost-effective products in the marketplace. They are now seeking a new Senior Sales Manager in the South Yorkshire area as they expand their team.
For this Senior Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales track record
- You will have a proven track record of new business sales in a B2B sector
- Candidates will be ready for a step up into management
Benefits of this Senior Sales Manager role:
- £30,000 Base Salary
- OTE £45,000 Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, 25 Days Holidays, Mobile, Laptop
- South Yorkshire