LEVEL 3 HGV TECHNICIAN / TRANSPORT REFRIGERATION ENGINEER
MONDAY- FRIDAY 08:30 – 18:30
(Saturday Mornings are optional)
My client is a European leader in refrigerated vehicle rental. Due to the company growing they are looking to recruit a qualified TRANSPORT REFRIGERATION ENGINEER. Experience with Carrier and Thermo King an advantage
This role is a 90% mobile role, working from the depot
Other duties within the role will include:
• Be fully conversant and competent in all aspects of Transport Refrigeration repair and maintenance whilst utilizing high quality repair techniques
• Correctly record the use and disposal of F Gases
• Supply own tools as specified from the Company.
• Complete all work to a “right first time standard”.
• Prepare and submit vehicles to a standard appropriate for the use intended.
• Communicate accurately with Foreman / Manager as to Work in Progress and any anticipated delays or issues.
• Ensure that knowledge is in line with modern technologies and developments applicable to the role.
• Ensure that good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
• Appropriate qualifications relating to industry standard (CITB J11 Cat1 or C&G2079 Cat 1 F Gas)
• Extensive previous experience as a Transport Refrigeration Engineer
If you would like to be considered for a position with our client, please APPLY TODAY or contact Sam at Autoskills on .