CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - AEROSPACE
I am looking for an experienced Customer Supply / Customer Service Representative to join the supply chain department of a global, Tier 1 manufacturer of precision components supplying into major aerospace OEM's.
- £22K - £25K (DOE)
- 25 Days Holiday (plus statutory)
- Contributory Pension
- To be part of a market leading manufacturer that operate as an independent business unit within a multinational corporation
THE ROLE: As Customer Supply / Customer Service Representative you will report into the Supply Chain Manager with the key responsibility to support the Company's focus on On Time Delivery (OTD) and Customer Service.
Commutable from: Coventry, Derby, Leicester, Loughborough, Market Harborough, Melton Mowbray, Nottingham, Rugby, Nuneaton
Duties will cover:
- Communicating timely and accurate information to customers on order status
- Liaising with operations to provide detailed information to customers on critical deliveries
- Order book management to maximize OTD and Sales and minimize arrears
- Supporting the achievement of a specific customer department, site OTD and Level of Service (LOS) targets through collaborative activities
- Providing OTD and Root Cause Analysis to support customer meetings and site visits
- Developing the use of Customers' preferred communication routes (i.e. Web Portals)
THE CANDIDATE: Essential requirements:
- Strong customer relations experience
- Manufacturing process knowledge
The ideal Customer Supply / Customer Service Representative will also:
- Have experience of working within a supply chain division
- Have good communication and influencing skills
- Have strong organisational skills
- Be IT proficient - good Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
- Be committed, enthusiastic and motivated
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided.
If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us. and ask for Caroline AlvesEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.