Secondary Teaching Assistant - Wandsworth - September 2017
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Top South London Secondary - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Top South London Secondary
Are you an aspiring Science Teacher who wants to learn the core skills of teaching in the classroom as a Teaching Assistant prior to teacher training? Have you the right balance of professionalism and personality to succeed as a Teaching Assistant?
Would you like to work for more than a full academic year as a Teaching Assistant?
If this Teaching Assistant post suits your career aspirations and you can start in September, then you need to apply today!
• Graduate Required from Any of the Country’s Leading Universities
• Outstanding Secondary School in London – Teaching Assistant Post
• September Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2018
• Leading Secondary School in London - Teaching Assistant
• Ideal Teaching Assistant Post for Graduates Looking to Train as a Teacher
• London Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership
• Inclusive Secondary School - Teaching Assistant Post
• Superb Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to those who really want to teach!
A South London secondary school are seeking 5 graduates to support their pupils in a Teaching Assistant capacity from September. As your tenure progresses, you will be encouraged to put your theoretical knowledge of teaching into practice, leading lessons form the front. In general, you will be running activities for small groups a tutoring some students 1:1 in the sciences and other areas of the curriculum.
This top secondary school is found in London and is 6 minutes from the nearest tube station on the Northern Line.
This Teaching Assistant opportunity in London won't be around for long, so get your application in today! Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.