Early Years Teacher
A Teacher to provide education for our children of the future….
Post: Early Years Teacher
Location: Busy Bees at The Rye, Abbey Way, High Wycombe, HP11 1AN
Contract: Term Time Only
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum (subject to experience & qualifications)
Our Busy Bees Nursery in High Wycombe is looking for an Early Years Teacher who is able to work as part of the staff team to build on the vision to provide superior exemplary childcare in order to maximise the childs development.
Busy Bees is the largest and most established childcare provider in the UK who is totally committed to delivering high quality childcare. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that the children in our care achieve the very best outcomes.
- Responsible for the development and daily management of the teaching practice at the nursery & pre-school establishment in which you are based.
- You will provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Busy Bees policies and procedures.
- You will be a Key person for a designated group of children in addition to have an overall duty of care to all children within the nursery and establish and develop positive relationships with parents and colleagues.
- To complete all required planning and record keeping in line with Busy Bees policies and procedures and ensure the safety and well-being of all children at all times through adherence to Busy Bees safe working systems
- They are responsible for assessing, recording and reporting on the development progress and attainments of the children to the Manager and Assistant Manager, as well as communicating the lesson planning, activities and progress.
The skills set & experience:
- Qualifications - NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification
- Relevant Teaching Degree with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in supervisory role
- Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS Framework.
What we offer:
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!