Porter & Waste Manager
Our client is a large outsourced facilities management company, with contracts across the UK. This role is to replace the outgoing Porter and Waste Manager in Lambeth.
The client is a large facilities management and contract catering company across the UK.
As the Portering Manager your job will be to:
- Communicate any on site client changes in relation to Portering to line manager.
- Ensure that portering standards are high and impact on increase in positive patient satisfaction score
- Effectively minimise any agency and overtime spend
- Analyse and manage effectively in unit costs relating to portering
- Ensure budgets are understood and achieved
Previous experience managing porterage is critical for this role, as well as the ability to work to strict deadlines.
Financial acumen and / or a degree in management would be desirable
The position of Portering Manager is on offer between £30-45,000 plus package commensurate with experience and ability.