£44,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week
My client is currently seeking a Matron to join their friendly and welcoming nursing team at one of their sites in the Helston area. The position is paying £44,000 per annum and will require you to work a 37.5 hour contract.
As the Matron of the home, you will be responsible for the provision of the care and nursing service within the care on a day to day basis and you will be responsible to the registered provider for the day-to-day running of the home. You will be expected to provide skilled expertise, which reflects high clinical standards and current best practice. You will need to be a registered nurse and also have experience of working with the elderly. Leadership experience would be desirable but is not essential.
The home in in beautiful location and caters for those suffering from Dementia, Old Age and Physical Disability. The home currently has around 60 residents and has stable management in place. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is looking for career development.
- To monitor the assessed needs of residents of the home and to ensure that person centred care planning is always up to date and fulfils the resident's needs and CQC standards.
- To ensure Nursing and Care levels are maintained to deliver safe, quality care that is in accordance with CQC standards.
- To advise all care and nursing staff on clinical matters and provide leadership in demonstrating high standards of holistic care whilst ensuring that best practice is applied.
- To hold clinical supervisions with all members of the Nursing and Senior care staff to inform, implement and cascade knowledge to promote best practice and aid their personal development.
- To continually develop working practices and systems to ensure that high standards of care are maintained.
- To liaise with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that the best possible care and outcomes are achieved with our residents.
- Ensure that the appropriate external agencies are informed at the earliest opportunity when a resident's needs change and a reassessment is required and to involve family members concerning all aspects of resident care as appropriate.
- Registered Nurse Qualification
- Elderly Care Experience
- Leadership Experience (Desirable)
- Evidence of continual professional development
Apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity with a company that takes it employees seriously and offers the potential to grow with the progress of the company.
Why Apply Through White Recruitment?
White Recruitment is a specialist permanent agency with 9 years of expertise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. Suitable applicants will be provided with their own consultant who will keep them updated on their applications and relevant opportunities. Our free service offer's candidates a stress-free solution to their job search and our recent survey has shown 95% of candidates would recommend us to friends and colleagues. So apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy