Supply Chain Operations Manager
Are you an expert in Supply Chain Operations & Logistics? Do you have experience within Consumer Electronics (particularly Reverse Logistics)? Do you have exceptional stakeholder engagement skills? If so, please read on..!
Our client is an international Consumer Electronics business, with a huge focus on customer service. They want all their customers to have an exceptional experience, and the Supply Chain plays a key part in that. If you are looking for a great new role, with a "customer first" mentality and plenty of development opportunity, then this could be the one for you!
The Supply Chain Operations Manager will ensure that Supply Chain Operations and Logistics run effectively across all countries within the remit. Simply put, that is your accountability!
You will work with Supply Chain suppliers and Third Party Logistics operators to ensure that KPIs and SLAs are hit - and preferably exceeded!
You will work with the suppliers to undertake reviews of their Supply Chains - using LEAN principles - to unlock efficiencies and drive improved performance.
You will collaborate with internal business functions - including Quality, Finance and Client Services - and drive cross-functional projects and business improvement measures.
The Supply Chain Operations Manager will:
- Have extensive Supply Chain Operations experience - covering Supply, Inventory, Logistics and Reverse Logistics
- Ideally have experience within the Consumer Electronics sector - with a focus on Reverse Logistics operations
- Be able to effectively work within a cross-functional and matrix organisation
- Build exceptionally strong stakeholder relationships
- Be a creative and analytical thinker, able to proactively deliver improvements and savings
This role is based in West London, with a significant element of travel involved too.
The Supply Chain Operations Manager will earn between £60k and £70k, plus an attractive benefits package.