Corporate Finance Associate
- Providing CF experienced support to Partner/ Director and the rest of the team.
- Full spectrum CF services are provided with no departmental specialism, so a wide variety of client mandates will be experienced.
- Providing analyst services in researching client sectors, competitors, potential targets for M&A, financial analysis thereof.
- Drafting Sales Memoranda, Business Plans, Valuations, Financial Modelling and Due diligence reporting.
- Attending meetings with Partners & Directors, providing technical and administrative support
- Liaising with portfolio holders and other consulting team members to bring together necessary advice and information for client projects.
- Occasionally attending meetings in partner absence.
- Preparing or reviewing financial projections, pro forma information, reviewing and interpreting the same with an investigative mind.
- Representing the team and the practice at networking and marketing events, but actively assisting the Partners/ Directors in business development opportunities internally and externally.
- 2-3 years of transactional experience/active involvement in more than 10 transactions in the last 18 months
- A recognised accounting qualification ACA or ACCA or the corporate finance qualification
- You must be client focussed with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be an analytical, problem-solver.
- Experienced in leading presentations
- Proactive and with good instincts to spot opportunities.
- Attention to detail and speed of work.