Graduate Project Manager - E-learning Platform
Graduate Project Manager - E-learning Platform - £22,000-£25,000 - London
Our client produces award-winning e-learning, working with new technologies and methodologies to create bespoke solutions for individual companies such as TFL, Microsoft and Coca-Cola.
This role is a vital position in the company, in this role you will be taking the content for the courses and putting together the solution to this e-learning platform, ensuring it is creative, interactive and fits the criteria. We are hunting out a talented graduate who is both creative and has top class writing skills.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Development of content for bespoke training solutions and business communications
- Product analysis, development and quality assurance
- Project and client management
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 or above in a communication based degree
- Can provide 3 or more examples of your written work
- Possess EXCELLENT written skills
- Very good eye for detail
- Confident and dynamic, an exceptional verbal communicator
- Time management and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivation with high attention to detail
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Team Leader, Sphere Graduate Recruitment
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Public Profile