Fomac are looking for a self motivated individual who has flair, a will to win and exceptional communication skills to book appointments by telephone for the field sales team.
This is a business to business role and the candidate must have the ability to think quickly and have a background in making cold calls to senior level decision makers.
The role will encompass the following criteria;
- Making a minimum of 100 calls per day
- Making a minimum of 21 qualified appointment per month
- Updating our database with accurate information and tasking future call backs
- Following up marketing campaigns and helping develop future campaigns
- Field accompaniment with Sales staff to foot canvass
- Keeping up to date with new telecoms technology through internal training sessions and self development
- Taking on other sales tasks when necessary at the discretion of the Sales Manager or Sales Director
Hours of employment
Monday to Friday 09:00hrs - 17:30hrs
If you are interested in this position or would like to apply, please contact Jason D'Souza at Fomac.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Fomac are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Fomac operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you must be eligible to live and work there.