Marketing Executive - Motorsport
Unique opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a leading and global Oil company in London.
International Oil Company based in Central London.
As the Marketing Executive for this leading Oil Company in London you will be providing high level support to the Marketing department, to help globally activate the company motorsport sponsorships including merchandise, ticketing, Marcomms materials and events.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and Manage Marketing Materials
- Manage the process of amends / approvals and liaising with internal departments, partners and markets for content
- Arrange the process of uploading , translating and printing where required
- Be the contact point for all generic marketing queries
- Events Management Support
- Help plan and organise all annual business events for the company (including a bi-annual international convention and marketing convention, amongst others)
- Support organising hospitality and implementation for motorsport related events as and when required
- Support organising, managing and implementing global activation events as and when required
- Drive race co ordination and usage of races as part of countries marketing activation
- Customer response management
- Customer feedback, surveys
- Digital & Social Media
- Update extranet & website if needed
- Support on internal communications tool as required
- Support Social Media Management and uploads
The successful Marketing Executive will have Sponsorship experience, ideally within the Oil or Motorsport industry however this isn't essential providing understanding and interest is there.
- Excellent prioritisation, planning and organisational skills
- Efficient time management skills and experience working to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to provide both verbal and written information clearly, succinctly, and persuasively, as well as ability to influence others
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and prioritise workload
- Strong team player
- Positive and friendly attitude
- IT literate with a high competence in MS Office (especially Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Min 3 Years' experience in similar role
- Willing to work extended hours if needed
Competitive salary based on experience with an excellent benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.