Care Home Manager - Manchester
Experienced Home Manager is needed for a modern, purpose built, 62 Bed Care Centre (MH) in Sale, G. Manchester
Hays Healthcare has been approached by the proprietor of a chain of Care Centres across the North West, to source an experienced Home Manager for a modern, purpose built, 62 bed Care Centre located in Sale, Greater Manchester.
Salary £45000 - £47000 per year
Hours 40 hours per week
Type Permanent - Full time
The Care Centre offers a service to individuals, presenting with complex and challenging behaviours, who are difficult to engage in the rehabilitation/recovery process or to maintain their current level of functioning for as long as possible due to their symptoms of Mental Illness, Dementia or Acquired Brain Injury.
The 62 beds are split into 5 smaller clinical units.
Our client's multi-disciplinary team consists of a Consultant Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, Cognitive Behavioural Therapists, Registered Nurses, Support Workers, Life Skills Staff, ancillary and administrative staff providing a skills base that exceeds the Care Quality Commissions requirements.
An ideal Home Manager candidate will provide leadership and motivation, as well as, the standard day to day running of the Care Centre:
- Previous experience as a Home /Care Manager is essential.
- Clinical experience and an active NMC registration (RMN, RGN, RNLD) is desirable
- Experience mentoring junior members of staff and ensure that lead nurses carry out all their duties and responsibilities
- Understanding of Clinical Governance and CQC standards and regulations.
- Experience managing budgets and working to financial targets.
Benefits you will receive in position:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus and Incentives schemes are personalised
- Pension contribution
- Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Healthy Meals are available onsite and subsidised
- Ample free parking on site
If you are interested to learn more or perhaps you know of a friend or colleague who would be suitable for this role. We offer a very attractive referral bonus scheme of £250 for each successful candidate awarded a placement. Please call me; Kerry Fox, on for more details.