Hotel Spa Reservationist
Hotel Spa Reservationist
To ensure that our guests receive the highest standard of service & co-operation at all times, in line with AA 5 Red Star Standards. A successful candidate will ensure that they are fully aware of all hotel, spa and golf tariffs so that they are able to accurately take & input Hotel Reservations and Spa Retreats, ensuring maximum yield & occupancy in accordance to Company Standards.
- To ensure that you are fully aware of all House tariffs, spa and salon tariffs, facilities & current activities.
- To accurately take & input Hotel Reservations and Spa Retreats, ensuring maximum yield & occupancy in accordance to Company Standards.
- To accurately take & input Spa Treatments, Tennis Lessons, Classes, Creche, Golf bookings and lessons & Restaurant bookings in accordance to Company Standards.
- To be responsible for the accuracy of all administration of bookings & carry out checks on a daily & weekly basis.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel credit policies & to ensure that each booking adheres to this.
- To update, check & manage rates & bookings for on line reservations on Opera, Trust, Late Rooms, Booking.com, Mr & Mrs Smith and other third party websites that the hotel is part of.
- To update, check & manage rates on spa menu & communicate any changes to all Front of House staff.
- To assist with inputting rates and offers (current and new) onto Opera and other related sites.
- To update, check, manage rates & bookings on Opera/Concept & communicate any changes to all Front of House staff.
- To liaise with all departments & communicate any special requirements of individual guests.
- To provide an efficient & professional service at all times & deal with guest enquiries either by email, fax, telephone, letter or verbal.
- To have full working knowledge of all Front of House, Spa & Salon related systems & equipment.
- To ensure computer maintenance procedures ie. backups are undertaken & to report any errors immediately.
- To ensure every guest and member receives written confirmation within 24 hours of confirming a reservation ( room, package or retreat reservation)
- To attend the Daily Dash meeting and communicate traces, special requirements, VIP and combined Hotel and Spa Reservations efficiently.
- To deal with all brochure enquiries relating to accommodation, Spa and bookings & track responses to these enquiries.
- To assist with group promotions and packages design.
- To attend meetings, appraisals and training as required.
- To assist in training of other Front of House team members in effective reservation practices & ensure that these are adhered to at all times.
- To ensure the accuracy of all administration information & respect confidentiality.
- To be aware of and adhere to health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures. Plus report any item which causes concern to staff or clients.
- To report any maintenance that is required through the correct channels.
- To ensure that you report for duty in line with the rota and are presented in a clean well maintained uniform.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
So, if you think you have the relevant skills and experience please do not hesitate and apply today!