Partner Marketing Executive
As a Marketing Executive, you’ll play a key role in the UK marketing team. A varied role that will lead with all aspects of partner marketing but also to include support for the following: Events, Team administration, Channel Comms planning and Datto’s marketing platform. You will be joining Datto at a really exciting time, we are always busy and no two days are the same. If you enjoy a fast paced, dynamic environment with a passionate and friendly team then Datto is the place for you.
Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world's fastest growing companies. Datto's Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto's combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices in Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney. Learn more at www.datto.com.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and implement Partner marketing activities and comms
- Attend Partner/Datto events -Manage Partner MDF budget
- Assist with Events (content, logistics, give-aways, diary planning)
- Ensure marketing team documents are up to date
- Own MarketNow (Datto's marketing platform) engagement
- Handle all marketing requests through google forms
- Assist with Team Administration
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Self motivated, strong communicator and you work well as part of a cross-functional team
- Passionate about technology
- Understand the channel and partner marketing experience
- Field marketing experience
- Familiar with email marketing, HTML and content management platforms
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks to fit with the team requirements
- Adaptable as each day is different and work to meet deadlines
- Salesforce, Eloqua and Adobe Creative Suite experience is desirable
Here at Datto our people are our greatest asset, which is why we offer a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Above and beyond the typical annual leave and pension, we also offer gym membership, private medical cover, free snacks, an amazing office with onsite pub, plus free lunch every Friday in all of our offices globally.