- Rapidly expanding Media business
- 100% management position
- Excellent earning potential and clear career development opportunities
The Role: Managing a high performing and rapidly expanding sales team, the incoming Sales Manager will be responsible for 6 reportees over two sales team cross-selling media on a trade publication exclusively for the Medical sector throughout the UK and Europe. Mentoring 3 Telesales Executives and 3 Project Managers, the Sales Manager will be responsible for strategizing sales plans and implementing strategy. Looking to expand the team over the next 12-18 months, the Sales Manager will aim to hire 4-6 more sales professionals to build the team and drive revenue growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for any credible sales professional with management experience looking to move into a purely managerial role within a highly reputable media firm. Experience of the Media or Healthcare markets would be ideal but is not essential.
The Company: Since its establishment, this dynamic media business has enjoyed a rapid rise to market leading status. With an offering that is now the go to place for industry news and information, this is an incredibly exciting opportunity for any sales professional looking for genuine earning potential and career development opportunities within the sector.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- Managing 3 Telesales Executives and 3 Project Managers
- Setting KPIs and implementing sales strategy
- Mentoring and coaching the team to hit target and drive revenue
- Hiring 4-6 more sales professionals over the next 12-18 months
Requirements of the Sales Manager:
- 1-3 years' telesales management experience
- Knowledge selling into the Healthcare or Publishing sectors is advantageous
- Proven track record of hitting targets
- Effective mentor and hands on sales professional
Benefits of the Sales Manager role:
- £40-55,000 basic; £75-90,000 OTE
- Brilliant office environment
- 26 days holiday, pension, plus company benefits
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on, please contact Josh Bennet .