Facilities Manager required for a busy portfolio primarily covering the City of London.
- Manage the relationships with landlords, tenants and third party contractors.
- Prepare and manage the service charge budget.
- First point of contact for any building faults.
- Assist with management of large on site team.
- Regularly site inspections.
- Management of energy, sustainability and the carbon reduction commitment.
- Management of all on site upgrade or replacement projects.
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance for both tenants and contractors.
- Previous experience of working within a managing agent environment across multiple sites.
- Excellent verbal and written commutation skills are essential.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven service charge budget preparation experience.
- 5 Star Customer services skills
- Interest in technical projects and proven project management experience.
- Ideally you will be a Member of BIFM and NEBOSH qualified.
To apply for this role please contact Belinda Miller on or email your CV to .
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.