Page Personnel are currently recruiting a permanent Assistant Accountant position for our client based in Sheffield.
As the successful candidate you will contribute to the overall success of the site, you will report directly to the Commercial Accounting Manager (based off-site) responsible for delivering Management Information to the General Manager, Finance and the Board.
Our Client is based in Sheffield and run a complex operation delivering high levels of service for a number of household brands.
As the Assistant Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager.
You will be responsible for the production of weekly and monthly Management Accounts for a number of transport P&Ls. Working closely with operational teams, you will analyse the performance of the P&L, prepare budgets, forecasts and support in customer meetings.
- Studying AAT / Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Attention to detail and analytical approach.
- Knowledge of accounts preparation, including journals, accruals, prepayments, depreciation and income deferral.
- Comfortable working individually and as part of a team, sharing knowledge and improvement ideas for the benefit of the Company and its staff.
- Hard working with a strong commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Expert in using IT, including Microsoft Office.
£18,000 - £20,000 salary + on site parking + immediate start available + permanent role + bonus scheme