Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Our client is a fast-paced and growing business with a large accounting function based in St Ives.
They are now looking for someone to join them in a senior purchase ledger capacity
Managing the AP team in an efficient manner to ensure compliance with relevant payable systems, policies and procedures your duties will include;
- Carrying out weekly BACS payment runs according to the designated cash allocation targets
- Managing the purchase ledger function and paying suppliers in a timely manner
- Ensuring all invoices/credit notes received are registered and scanned by team in a timely manner
- Take sole responsibility for keeping key suppliers
- Looking after the CAPEX log and issuing related CAPEX numbers
- Regularly reviewing the ledger, analysing and maintaining supplier stops
- Monthly and quarterly statement reconciliations of key suppliers
- Assist with provision of control audit resources for operational sites
- Acting as point of escalation to resolve accounts payable issues in a timely manner, investigating queries and escalating if appropriate
- Providing Weekly KPIs to the management team
- Provide training to team and maintaining and creating relevant process notes
- Managing month end / year end closing procedures
- Creating detailed process notes for all new starters and team members
This is a role that will suit someone who not only has strong experience of accounts payable and high volumes, but also managing a team.
You will be a systems oriented candidate and someone who enjoys a challenge and be happy to work in a hands on capacity as well overseeing.
If this sounds like a role for you, send your CV for immediate consideration.