Quality Systems Engineer
Calibrate Engineering (Part of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group) are delighted to be working with an engineering business in Sheffield as they look to recruit a Quality Systems Engineer.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Establish the necessary Quality Management Systems, to ensure the business unit performance and product and process quality improvement.
- Perform internal and external audits of our business and sub-contract base
- Prepare internal and customer quality reports as required
- Compile and maintain high level quality documents as required
- Induct new starters into the business in relation to quality standards and expectations
- Review new and amended Customer and Regulatory Quality Specifications
- Update workforce on any new quality initiatives and give refresher training
- Deputise for the Quality Manager in his/her absence
- Represent Quality Team at Supplier/Customer external meetings
- Use of internal non-conformance database to analyse trends and liaise with the continuous improvement team to implement improvement activities
- Participate in multi discipline teams to address quality system improvements, aligned to the achievement of Company objectives
- Participate in and support product and process continuous improvement activities based on a range of tools and techniques
- Communicate quality statistics and improvement activities across the business
- Implement and monitor robust corrective and preventative actions using a DMAIC/8D process
- Undertake other tasks within the scope of your expertise as required
- Have experience of ISO 9001 / AS 9100.
- Have auditing experience (internal and/or external).
- Worked in a Quality position within a manufacturing environment.
- Have experience of manufacturing processes and/or metals industry
Monday to Friday, with a 30 minutes unpaid lunch break each day. A total of 40 hours per week or hours required for successful completion of business needs.
This forward thinking company offer great progression opportunities.
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.