Marketing Executive - Up to £24k plus 10% bonus
Our client is a leading UK based consumer-focused events company, they are an ambitious fast growing business and currently own and run 25 ongoing annual events. They are seeking a Marketing Executive to work on 2 of their top events.
Person Specification of the Marketing Executive:
- Ability to implement a marketing campaign
- Creative thinking
- Good organisational skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills
- Commitment and determination
- Willing to learn, adapt and grown within the role
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- To work with the Marketing Manager and Events team on the creation, development and implementation of the communications plan
- Understand the objectives and timescales for the event
- To work with the Marketing Manager and Events team to produce targeted and effective marketing collateral.
- To help maintain day-to-day relationships with relevant agencies and suppliers including; creative, ticketing, print and media buying, and PR.
- Research and compile direct marketing and advertising schedules with the Marketing Manager.
- To update show websites in a timely manner
- To liaise directly with exhibitors to ensure they are apprised of relevant marketing activity
- To help with the delivery of event features as required.
- Assist with the maintenance of the related day to day relationships.
- Input into the interpretation of data for post-event reports.