Housing Support Officer
This is a demanding but rewarding position which will see you working as part of dynamic and friendly team providing support to the homeless or those whose accommodation may be at risk.
Reputable housing provider who offer support to vulnerable individuals and families, enabling them to establish and maintain a home.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Interviewing residents and carrying out risk assessments
- Developing Support Plans - with regular reviews
- Carry out necessary health and safety checks as required
- Report any repairs/ Health and safety concerns
- Manage your own caseload
This position would suit someone who has;
- minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
working knowledge of welfare benefits
NVQ Level 2 in a relevant subject would be an advantage
- Full Driving License
A starting salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + holidays + pension