Senior Internal Audit Manager - Media
Global Media/Tech business is looking a high calibre senior internal audit manager to join an expanding audit function. The business has changed dramatically since its takeover in 2014. The group business has grown by over 50% in the last 3 years, and has hence been able to inject cash into the FTSE 100 sized UK business.
Although the role is based out of the central London offices, there is a requirement to travel throughout the EMEA region up to 35% of the time.
- Executing risk-based audits to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls across the organisation
- Working with senior management to proactively identify opportunities to enhance efficiency and to agree pragmatic and cost-effective solutions to mitigate control deficiencies.
- Responsibility for working with other assurance stakeholders and providers to ensure that the organisations internal control framework is subject to appropriate review.
- Working with our co-outsourced audit providers to execute the IT Audit plan
- To work with site and project leadership teams to ensure the accurate and consistent capturing, assessment and reporting of related risk exposures and their associated controls
- Validate the company risk register and ensure that clear business ownership of event risks is agreed and ensuring that control effectiveness is monitored and actions are implemented as appropriate
- Strong academic background with an appropriate and relevant professional qualification (ACA, IIA, IRM)
- Experience in either risk based auditing or a similar assurance based discipline.
- Adaptable and able to operate with minimal supervision across a broad range of functions and disciplines.
- Strong sense of inquisitiveness and a desire to drive continuous improvement across processes and controls.
- Ability to manage and deliver a portfolio of projects.
- Strong communication skills with a track record of interfacing and influencing at senior management levels