£18,000 - £24,000 + benefits
Marketing Analyst working for one of the fastest growing footwear brands in the UK!!! An amazing opportunity for an analytical graduate to join their fast growing team to help analyse campaigns and customer data in order to improve their marketing campaigns. Looking for someone highly analytical, comfortable working with data and comes from a numerical background. Plenty of opportunity to progress your career! Immediate start!
- Tracking, monitoring and challenging the performance of all current marketing iniatives
- Using various platforms to monitor, implement and optimise campaigns.
- Responsible for advertising spent and/or marketing activities
- Building and developing relationships with teams and individuals across the business
- Communicating with brand/design team about creative requirements for marketing campaigns.
As Marketing Analyst, you will need:
- To be educated to degree level in an analytical subject, preferable maths, science or economics or similar related subject
- At least one maths/science/economics A level
- Strong analytical and numerical stills, with good knowledge of Excel, and strong attention to detail
- A keen interest in digital marketing
- Good presentation, oral and written communication skills (including knowledge of PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills
Apply for this role today by sending me your CV via this website.. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly on:
Executive Consultant- Aspire
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for in/staceybull/
And follow us on Facebook: