Events Sales Executive
My client, an award-winning caterer is currently recruiting an Event Sales Executive. The prime function of this role is to assist the Sales Manager to grow business profitably both reactively and proactively and to retain and develop our existing database of clients and maximise profits. To act as an ambassador and ensuring that our positive brand image is strengthened and maintained in all interactions with clients, agents & venues.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- To handle incoming customer enquiries, prepare quotes and respond to demands within a timely manner.
- Responsibility for managing your own workload, working at a variety of venues across London and UK and across a range of bespoke, group and venue projects.
- Main contact with client from enquiry to event completion, working alongside
- Take responsibility for your individual clients / events and ensure that invoices are raised and passed
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients, agents and venue relationships, encouraging repeat and new business.
- Engage quarterly with lapsed clients, past one off clients and agents.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 2 years events experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven sales experience with the ability to work to both individual and team sales targets
- Good time management and an ability to commit to some late evening / weekend work
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, WE WILL ONLY CONTACT SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES.